Find results that contain...
Find results in...
News ticker
  • VPN Whitelist Applications are now available
  • Release Announcement Out Now
Sign in to follow this  
Corey Kaboolian

accepted Corey Kaboolian - Fire Rescue Application

• What is your Roleplay Name (Must be a FIRST and LAST name and may not be the name of a famous person)?
    Corey Kaboolian
  • What is your Discord Username (Include your ####) ?
    V1x.#3177
  • What is your Steam 64 ID ?
  • How old are you?
    21`
  • What is your Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY) ?
    10/27/1998
  • Why would you like to join the Onset Fire Rescue Department ?
    I think becoming apart of EMS would be a great way to gain more roleplay experiences. I generally enjoy having a conversation and interacting with people which is why this would be a great fit for me. When it comes down to EMS I have a ton of experience, I've been around to a lot of different servers and have gained plenty of knowledge. I'm always looking to improve my roleplay skills. If I do get accepted I will strive to bring a lot of experience/ideas to the department. EMS will always be a top priority on any server because we are always needed. Becoming EMS will better me as a whole as being neutral. I would like to bring these skills to the department: Teamwork has always been one of my best strengths because I've never been the type to leave a fellow teammate behind we come as one, & I love making goals together so we can push through all opticals to accomplish/dominate them together. Dedication: I’ve always stayed committed to continuing something no matter the outcome. Leadership: I am strong when it comes down to taking leadership in doing things. I do my best at all times and hope to reflect it on to others. I can bring more of this by helping, teaching, directing, & motivating others
  • Do you have any previous experiences when it comes to being in EMS or any related fields?
    Yes, I do.
  • If yes, What has your previous experience been?
    A3PL, AFPL, PAL
  • In your opinion, What makes a good Paramedic/Firefighter?
    What makes me a good Paramedic/Firefighter is that i can follow orders from higher ups and i am a honest person. Also i work Really well with Others.
  • At this time, Do you have any questions or comments?
    Nope

Sign in to follow this