• Release Announcement Out Now
Kazz Fisher

Kazz Fisher - Suggestion Form

Kazz Fisher  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• I like this suggestion.
    • I don't like this suggestion.

• What part of our community is your suggestion related to?
    Game Server
  • What is your suggestion?
    Upon loading into the server, give the spawn location menu every time, so that players can spawn anywhere of the selected locations
  • How could your suggestion positively affect our community?
    It will stop bugs such as spawning in the ocean, allow people to reconnect into civilization when their game crashes rather than being stranded.
  • Is there anything else you would like to add?
  • Like 1

Kazz Fisher / Lugacy

Gamer Streamer Loser

Shoot me a message with any questions that you may have and I'll do my best to help you!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

I quite like spawning where I left off in-case my game crashes or whatever so I don't need to drive back. it would be nice to have something to go back to the city in case you are stranded. Like a taxi or something.

Jord Fisher Banner.png

+1

I think there should be an option to spawn at all the major towns, houses you may have purchased as well as an option to spawn at your last location.

41 minutes ago, Byron Marsh said:

+1

I think there should be an option to spawn at all the major towns, houses you may have purchased as well as an option to spawn at your last location.

Yes, this is exactly what I mean, this would be great. I've ended up in the ocean for the fourth time now and would live to have my feet back on dry land!

• Haha 1

Kazz Fisher / Lugacy

Gamer Streamer Loser

Shoot me a message with any questions that you may have and I'll do my best to help you!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Posted (edited)

I Agree with all of you, i think there should be an option to spawn in all major towns, houses you've bought and an option to allow players to continue where they last were I would also like to point out that our dev team has been working on a teleport script so if you get stuck under map you will teleport to a town. 

Edited by Jaydos Kaboolian

Jaydos Kaboolian Banner.png